Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 6.... Walking without them just doesn't do it for me anymore...

I love being able to feel the ground beneath me.
My coordination and stability has improved-- and agility has definitely increased. The VFFs have made me more aware of my surroundings.
I haven't stubbed my toes on as many things as I used to-- we all remember the "incident" I had with the door that took off my toe-nail. Too much info? Good. Learn from my mistakes!

Aside from feeling more agile, and aware-- the funny looks I get are definitely the best part of wearing these shoes. The phrase "she's going to make heads turn" is an understatement.

I went to the mall yesterday, and I heard comments like "mom that girl has FEET!" and "woah, what's that?" as someone made the 360 degree head turn to loudly comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment